Which products can I complain about/send in?
- All CIMCO screwdrivers, pliers and hand crimping pliers (except hydraulic) purchased from the beginning of membership and for which there is proof of purchase.
- Products of the aforementioned product groups that have been used properly.
How can I complain/return a product?
- The prerequisite is an active club membership
- To send in your product, simply send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will immediately take care of the exchange.
What does “lifetime warranty” mean?
- As long as CIMCO carries the products in its assortment, the described warranty will be granted.
How does the membership work?
- The Membership is free of charge.
- It can be cancelled at any time.
- Membership is personal and non-transferable.
Who can I contact if I have any questions?
We are happy to help at any time – please send us a message to email@example.com.